Subject:   RE: Tutorial software for high school algebra
Author: bobk544
Date: Jan 28 2009
Wow that HippoCampus site is absolutely magnificent!

The potential for a match teaching approach like this is unlimited!

I am continually in and out of the need for complex math and continually having
to reinvent my learning approach, but with a site like this, i can see unlimited
potential for everyone!

I would suggest sometime in the future adding a "reverse engineering" node where
you could paste in a complex forumula from another reference and using Tex
converted to MathMl being about to mouseover a component of a formula and
linking that individual forumula component back to it's origins, other tools,
interactive reference examples ect and futher enhancing those hierarchial
diagrams of where you are in the hierarchy of mathematical nodes!

Thanks Monterey for such a magnificent contribution to the educational process
and in helping me personally, ie giving me hope for my lack of attention to math
in my educational training!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help