Subject:   RE: How can I put my PowerPoint presentation on DVD
Author: amilla
Date: Mar 20 2009
the best PowerPoint convereter for me is Presentation to Video Converter. A very
easy interface and options. I enjoy it!!
Presentation To Video Converter will help you in business. You will achieve much
progress in your presentation by turning boring, static slide shows into dynamic
movies. It's really truth!
try here http://geovid.com/Presentation_to_Video_Converter/
good luck!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help