Subject:   RE: Best Desktop Publisher for Geometer's Sketchpad Files
Author: stek
Date: Apr 8 2009
Hi Anthony,

I'm not sure of all the details of your requirements, but I can tell you how we
produced the Sketchpad 4 Reference Manual. We exported the Sketchpad images by
selecting the objects in Sketchpad and copying to the clipboard, using the
document window to crop larger images. We then pasted the clipboard contents
directly into Word. We did do one thing to increase the resolution of the
printed images: We set the Advanced Preferences | Export panel to export at
400%, and we then reduced the resulting image in Word to 25% (when we wanted a
full-size image) or 15% (when we wanted a reduced image).

We produced the Reference Manual in an older version of Word for Windows, though
we have also created lots of Word for Mac documents using the same protocol, and
with good success.

Please contact the tech-support services at www.dynamicgeometry.com if you
have trouble.

Best regards,
Scott
(Sketchpad Projects)

On Apr  5 2009, Cuts wrote:
I have the same problem - combining multiple Word and GSP
> files into a single PDF file - for my dissertation. I wonder what
> worked best for you?
Anthony

yes  no

Discussion Help