Subject:   inexpensive math software
Author: churchwhistles
Date: Jun 1 2009
We used an older (then current) version of MathCAD when we first got our
computer, and we really found it useful-my husband is a neuroscience buff, and
I am somewhat into physics and engineering, although we are not professionals.
However, it does not work on our new computer. Since it was not expensive then,
I was shocked to discover that mathematics software is now only available to
students and teachers at reasonable prices, and the rest must pay huge prices
for today's math software. Are there any exceptions??!!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help