Subject:   RE: Mathematical collaboration tools
Author: pammeyepoo
Date: Sep 7 2009
That was rather a demeaning way to share information. I never thought that we
looked down our noses at one another on this site. It goes back to, "No question
is a dumb question". Would you reply as such to a student? I had a teacher that
did that and I never forgot the put-down. Please, let's be above-board and
reply in a decent manner or do not reply at all. Thank you.

yes  no

Discussion Help