Subject:   LaTeX
Author: Suzanne
Date: Sep 18 2009
I just tried that link to Google (it's pretty cool if it works on your computer)
and the first return that I saw is this page:

http://www.latex-project.org/

It provides this description of LaTeX:

LaTeX is a high-quality typesetting system; it includes features designed for
the production of technical and scientific documentation. LaTeX is the de facto
standard for the communication and publication of scientific documents. LaTeX is
available as free software.

and then below that description there are a variety of links.

If you like Wikipedia, I also found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaTeX

Suzanne

yes  no

Discussion Help