Subject:   Tabula - a new tool for math education, beta testing
Author: DavidHartmann
Date: Oct 19 2009
I'd like to announce that Tabula, a new tool for math teachers, is in beta
testing.  As such it is fully functional and free but does expire Dec 1.

Tabula joins the conveniences of a presentation program with the tools specific
to teaching geometry. It also excels at modeling math concepts such as fractions
and factoring with geometry.

I am a math teacher with ten years experience at the middle and high school
level.  I've stopped teaching and am now developing Tabula full time.  When the
beta testing is over it will be a commercially available product.  I hope other
teachers find it useful and would be grateful for any feedback.

The program can be downloaded from my newly founded company Numeracy Works,
http://www.numeracyworks.com.

Thank you,
David

yes  no