Subject:   RE: Math Tutorial Software
Author: jrhimath
Date: Jan 16 2010
On Jan 13 2010, onesimone wrote:
> Is the Maple 13 student edition software a good tutorial package to
> assist someone in reaquaint ones self with college level Algebra,
> Calculus and Statistics?

If not do you have any other suggestions
> that may be better suited for this purpose?

I have not used the Maple 13 student edition software, but found "Forgotten
Algebra" by Bleau and "Calculus for Dummies" (and "Calculus Workbook for
Dummies") very helpful in reviewing.  You may want to go deeper, but these cover
the basics very well.  There are other books in the "Forgotten ..." series,
including a "Forgotten Statistics", but the others are not nearly so good as
Forgotten Algebra.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help