Subject:   Random Number Generator
Author: Rod+1
Date: Apr 14 2010
I have been using a random number generator in one form or another in my classes
for years. I use it for asking questions (no hands up - if your number comes up,
you have a go), allocating students into groups, and even generating questions.
(They are also handy for generating data for statistics exercises! :)

I decided to write a generator that I could use to generate a unique array of
numbers (no replacement) and also normalrandom numbers (replaced).

I have posted a copy at my website for others to use.

http://www.numeracyhelper.com/random    Regards  Rod

yes  no

Discussion Help