Subject:   RE: Geometer's Sketchpad
Author: SharonRose
Date: Apr 27 2010
On Apr  7 2010, stek wrote:
> Hi Sharon,

> Also, I am interested in taking a
> class on
> Geometer's Sketchpad in the Tri-State Area. Any
> information on a
> course??

If you're willing to take an online course, you can
> check out Key Curriculum's online courses at
> http://www.keypress.com/x1624.xml

(Full disclosure: I work for
> KCP Technologies, the software affiliate of Key Curriculum Press.)
> If you prefer a course you take in person rather than online, you
> may want to be more specific about the area, as there are a number
> of areas of the US commonly referred to by locals as "the Tri-State
> Area."

I'll also take this opportunity to point out the extensive
> tutorials  (with video support) that are part of the Sketchpad 5
> Learning Center. To access these, launch Sketchpad 5 and choose Help
> | Learning Center.

Happy Sketching,
Scott
Scott Steketee
> Sketchpad Projects

Scott,
Thanks for your response. I was interested in taking a course in person in the
Philadelphia, PA area. Is there a list of cities or areas where a course is
available during the summer months? I am aware of the on-line course. However,
the six week restriction poses some problems.

Sharon

yes  no

Discussion Help