Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: KC Mowrey
Date: Jul 29 2010
On Jul 29 2010, JimS wrote:
> I haven't seen any responses to this question.  Are there any math
> teachers out there that are finding success with this tool,
> especially with subjects from Algebra I and above?
there are tutorials for using the smartboard on line

http://education.smarttech.com/ste/en-US/Ed +Resource/Teachers+Hub/Getting+started/SBiW.htm

http://www.smarttech.com/us/Resources/Training/Training +Search

there are more but I have not looked at them in 2 years
things change...
good luck
the portable clip board that lets you write on the smartboard from anywhere in
the room is a cool add on

I have a ti 83 plus that I use for my smartboard... it gets larger or smaller as
needed
the one on my web page does not change sizes
but it is free
http://www.myhaikuclass.com/kcmowrey/mowreysclass/cms_page/view
I can send you my smartboard ti 83 if you send me your email
or you can purchase a nifty ti84plus with all the bells and whistles for about
$140

have fun

yes  no

Discussion Help