Subject:   New on-line Algebra tool
Author: KennyTilton
Date: Aug 9 2010
I am gradually rolling out a Web-based version of my desktop application  for
practicing Algebra. Still a ways to go (and from time to time the site will be
down), but most of the functionality is there. It is not ready for prime time
but I would be interested in some feedback so I thought I would check in with
this select group. It's free for now and the next few months but will likely end
up with a nominal fee for a year's use or something like that; have not really
thought that far ahead. Registration is needed only to reach some of the content
and even then you do not have to provide a real email.

Here's the link: http://www.stuckonalgebra.com/

Look for the "Try it now!" tab to the left.

Cheers, ken

yes  no

Discussion Help