Subject:   RE: New on-line Algebra tool
Author: deva
Date: Aug 11 2010
I am a mathematician  with somewhat  well known  in the world  of Number
theory.
Two  published  papers  to  my  credit.  Besides  pl  refer to  sequences
A123239, A104016, A104017  etc  for a  start.  I  also  teach  students  upto
12th  level.  Am  interested  in  your  software;  how   do I  download it?
Have Compaq  with  windows  xp.

Looking  forward to  your reply  (devaraj  <dkandadai@gmail.com>)

Here's the link: http://www.stuckonalgebra.com/
> Look for the "Try it now!" tab to the left.

Cheers, ken

yes  no

Discussion Help