Subject:   RE: New on-line Algebra tool
Author: wiredwullff
Date: Aug 17 2010
On Aug 17 2010, Harlan wrote:
> Tried to register.  No luck.  Are you set up for iPad?
I do not run this forum-I just posted a reply, no ipad, or do you mean to ask
if you were trying to register me? go to contact us to ask if your trying to
join i think and are having problems. if you were trying to contact me I am
registered at this site but I am not a teacher just a respondent math fan.

yes  no

Discussion Help