Subject:   Math tools that can do complex math procedures with the ease of use of a calculator
Author: khaled
Date: Apr 22 2008
I designed a very powerfull math tools that has so many options regarding
matrices,algebra,plot graph,integration,differentation .it can do a long
procedure of math operations with the ease of use of a calculator.It is suitable
for a wide variaty of audience from highschool to college and university and
professional design and research.I have a patent registered for the product.

Iam seeking interested publishers or  interested users for the software. A two
week full option trial version is avalable on request please email me at
kzomran@yahoo.com

yes  no

Discussion Help