Subject:   Looking for math teachers in CA, NV, AZ, and OR
Author: gpark
Date: Oct 10 2006
The LessonLab Research Institute in Santa Monica, CA is conducting a research
study investigating the relationship between teachersí analysis of teaching,
their practice, and their studentsí learning.

Are you a 5th- through7th-grade math teacher in California, Nevada, Arizona,
or Oregon?  If so, we may be interested in videotaping one of your regular
lessons.  Clips from these lessons will later be viewed by other teachers, as a
means of assessing their ability to analyze teaching practice.  Access to the
clips will be username and password protected and only research participants and
researchers will be able to view them.

Participating teachers will be required to collect consent forms from students
(which we will provide), and will be compensated $200.

If you are interested in participating or would like to learn more about our
research, please contact Gina Park at gina.park@lessonlab.com.

yes  no

Discussion Help