Subject:   Middle level CMP users
Author: tackweed
Date: Sep 25 2003
Text: Variables and Patterns (Level 2)
The tool 'Simple Plot'
( http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool.html?id=302&context=tool&new_id=301 ) is a
useful addition to the first parts of this text -

It creates the graph from the entered data table.

It allows the student to check their plot with minimal effort. I place a link on
my assignments web page for the students to use it outside the classroom.

Other CMP users - plese let me know how your supplement your program (by title
preferably)

Thanks

yes  no

Discussion Help