Subject:   [ANN] New MathType 6.6 brings math support to over 350 applications and websites
Author: Mr.MathType
Date: Dec 17 2009
Hi,

I know many of you are already MathType users, so I wanted to let you know about
yesterday's release of MathType 6.6 for Windows. This new release features
handwritten math input via mouse, tablet, or touchscreen, and compatibility with
over 350 applications and websites, including Google Docs, Gmail, and WordPress.

Our goal is for MathType to eventually work with all applications and websites
used by students, teachers, professors, elearning authors, scientists, and
engineers. Visit our "Works With ..." web application at
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/MathType/works_with.htm to see if your
favorites are already in our database. If you don't find the applications you
are looking for, or if you wished any of them worked differently with MathType,
let us know by emailing interop@dessci.com or with a tweet to @MathType.

Regards,
Bob Mathews
Design Science, Inc.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help