Subject:   RE: Maple IDE - efficient development toolkit for Maple
Author: HelenGolovina
Date: Dec 12 2012
On Dec 12 2012, Layman Don wrote:
> I am interested in creating a dynamic version of changing
> statistical distributions, and would like to know how well suited
> IDE is to this task. I currently have Maple 14, student's version.

The purpose of Maple IDE is professional and fast programming in Maple.
No matter what is the theme/area of your work. If you plan to create a Maple
package or even just a piece of code (module, procedure etc.) i.e. plan to
programming, the IDE will be suitable for you.
The IDE will help you code (code formatting, syntax coloring), debug (find
errors in your program), run and build (pack your code into a Maple library
(.mla archive)) your Maple application. The IDE works with Maple 14 that you
mentioned.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Developers Discussion discussion

Discussion Help