Subject:   Would love feedback on our free online math editor
Author: mathicando
Date: Jan 9 2013
Hi Everyone!

We recently launched our website and are in the process of getting feedback and
letting people know about Mathicando.com. We think our online editor is turning
out to be great but we're kind of bias :) If you can spare a few minutes, try
out the editor yourself. You don't even need an account to try it out. Please
let us know what you think.

Direct link to math editor: http://www.mathicando.com/products/math-editor

If you are in a hurry, watch our explainer video. We worked really hard to put
it together and it will basically let you know what we're all about.

Math I Can Do explainer video:
http://www.mathicando.com/video-tutorials/introducing-online-math-editor-mathicandocom

Thanks so much for checking us out ;)
~Susan

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Developers Discussion discussion

Discussion Help