Subject:   RE: software for teaching
Author: FByrne
Date: Aug 19 2008
You should check out learnhub.com if you haven't already.
It's a free to use Learning Management System ideal for distance learning.

You can post video, lesson pages and PDFs from your Open Office math package.

You can also create tests for your students.

I have tried it and it seems pretty cool.

However, I haven't used it for pure math topics.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Web Site Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help