Subject:   PolygonTrix resources on line
Author: moduality
Date: Dec 30 2012
Be sure to check out the app's commercial website which has an extensive FAQ
that addresses some of the educational aspects of Trix.

We have seen a rare bug a few times.  If a target vertex rejects a proper world
line, the only thing you can do is reset that polygon and replay it.  I saw the
bug twice and spent a week looking for it to no avail.  Can't reproduce it!  One
tester reported seeing it.  See the support page for more info.  I will submit a
fix of course as soon as I can track it down.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

John Miller
PolygonTrix author/developer

yes  no
Post a new topic to the tool: PolygonTrix discussion
Visit related discussions:
PolygonTrix tool

Discussion Help