Subject:   Place Value Chart for iPad/iPhone
Author: Ulli
Date: Oct 23 2012
Dear math enthusiasts,

I created an iPhone/iPad app to teach place value in elementary school (and
maybe already kindergarden), see https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id568750442
this is free until November 1st, after that it will cost 99c. Currently it comes
in English and German, but an update containing also Spanish, French and other
languages is already submitted to the App Store. That version also makes it even
easier to grab and move tokens. I also submitted this as a Resource to the Math
Forum.

More information is available at http://kortenkamps.net/placevalue .

I'd be happy to receive feedback - personally, I love this tool, but I might be
biased ;-)

Ulli

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion on iPad discussion
Visit related discussions:
iPad
Tools

Discussion Help