Subject:   Finding Time
Author: huongtram
Date: Jun 25 2017
I'm curious about how things work in other schools. Our school has a very
traditional approach, and a schedule (regarding topics) that must be
followed.
How do you find time for explorations, projects, etc.?

I know that some technology can speed up a lesson in some ways, and
technology
is very good at *Showing Them How* but I am more interested in an
exploratory,
discovery approach. This sometimes takes more time, but in my opinion is
worth
it. Any thoughts? Thanks!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the General Discussion in Math 1 on TI-15 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 1
TI-15
Support Materials