Subject:   Magic Squares applet
Author: George
Date: Nov 30 2003
Thanks Jill,

Hopefully, we can have something in the next two weeks that works on a variety
of browsers. It's going to be written with the recent Java Developers Kit, so it
will probably requre users to have a recent Java Runtime Environment, even if
the browser is older.

I let you know if we need more pictures.

George

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Magic Square Java Applet tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help