Subject:   RE: Language arts and reading / math
Author: Suzanne
Date: Dec 13 2010
Hi Ginny,

Math Tools is a digital library of technology tools and I think you'll find that
the "tools" that we have cataloged here are interactive. Is there a particular
topic of mathematics that you are focused on to find an interactive resource?
Perhaps you could also let us know the grade level of your students?

I'm sure folks from this community would be happy to suggest some of their
favorite tools.

Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the SMART Notebook: Integer Color Chips tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help