Subject:   Graph Sketcher
Author: Jeanette E. Horng
Date: May 5 2004
http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/sketcher/index.html

This tool basically graphs functions for you.  It reminds me a lot of a graphing
calculator, where you can change the function and options for your function.
What I like most about this tool, however, is that it has links that explain the
tool and how it works.  It also has extensions that base lessons using this
tool.

In all its goodness, I'm wondering if it's more beneficial to use this type of
grapher over a calculator one?  I suppose if kids cannot afford calculators of
their own that this may be a good tool to use.  Otherwise, having their own
graphers may be better.  What do you think?

--Jeanette

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Graph Sketcher tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help