Subject:   pasting data into histogram
Author: Bethany Hudnutt
Date: May 17 2004
Julee,
Hi there, I'm the Project Interactivate manager.

You *should* be able to cut and paste data.  For some reason, in particular
browsers or operating systems, the menu option paste does not appear.  However,
you can use the shortcut keys ctrl+v to paste.  Hope this helps!

I will also look into the round off error issue.

Thanks for your input!

Bethany

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Histogram tool Discussion discussion
Visit related discussions:
Probability & Statistics

Discussion Help