Subject:   RE: Using iPad apps in the classroom
Author: The Math Guy
Date: Dec 15 2012
I have used GSP Explorer with my virtual kids.  When they submit a sketch to me,
I open it in explorer and that limits what I can do with it - which is good.  As
an example, I had them create the tools for the Incenter, Circumcenter,
Orthocenter, and Centroid (one on each page) and then put them together on a
fifth page to create Euler's line.  One of my students was sure about Euler's
line and submitted their document.  I could look at their tool, manipulate it
but not edit their work.  So, in working with students work it is great.
The draw back is in creating diagrams myself.  I have to create them on my
laptop and send them to my iPad.  And once there, I can't change them .

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Sketchpad Explorer tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help