Subject:   Looking for feedback to improve Graph Mole
Author: SulanDun
Date: Mar 16 2006
Hi, I'm looking for feedback from anyone who teaches graphing (x,y) points on
the coordinate plane.

I've written a tutorial and a game to teach this
http://funbasedlearning.com/algebra/graphing/points/default.htm ) but as I taught
middle school rather than elementary school (where I hear kids now learn to
graph points in grade 4), I'm not sure how well it would work in a typical
elementary classroom.  I've tested it on my 9 and 10 year old children who seem
to like it, but as they tend to me good at math like me, I'm not sure how well
it works for everyone.

If you taught graphing points in the coordinate plane before, and could be kind
enough to check out my Graph Mole game and tutorial and send me feedback so I
can improve this free online game so that as many children as possible can
understand it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sulan Dun
author@funbasedlearning.com

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Graph Mole tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help