Subject:   RE: Looking for feedback to improve Graph Mole
Author: Craig
Date: Mar 16 2006
This was cool, nice and slow for elementary learners (I teach high school).  I
thought the "easy" version was actually more difficult than the "hard"
version--in "easy," if the mole was at (1, -4) the distractors all included
1's and 4's, which takes a little more care in reading (and understanding, both
with negative numbers and with the convention of giving horizontal coordinate
first) than what I saw in the "hard" version, where if the mole were at (1,
-4), none of the other distractors included 1 or 4, positive or negative.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Graph Mole tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help