Subject:   RE: Looking for feedback to improve Graph Mole
Author: SulanDun
Date: Mar 20 2006
Thanks for the feedback!  The Easy version is slightly larger owning to the
tutorial movie, it's 152KB versus the 85KB for the challenge version.  So maybe
the download took a bit took long/got cut off or something like that.

Per the suggestion, actually, that's what I happen to be working on at the
moment.  But as all it does now is draw one hardcoded line :) I'm still in the
early stages, not really sure how long it'll take.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Graph Mole tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help