Subject:   RE: Looking for feedback to improve Graph Mole
Author: WandaB
Date: Mar 21 2006
This tool will be very beneficial for reviewing coordinate graphing with my 8th
grade students, in particular my ESL and inclusion students. For others, if
there was more variety to the template, such as larger numbers or counting by
two on the axis, it would benefit those who already have a solid understanding
of coordinate graphing.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Graph Mole tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help