Subject:   RE: Looking for feedback to improve Graph Mole
Author: llenhard
Date: Apr 3 2006
I had initial trouble with getting it to play in my classroom, but I could do
the tutorial.  My low performing math students were encouraged to go home and
try it.  I had several who returned the next day and said they had gone to the
site, and it helped them to understand graphing the x,y points.  I thought it
was helpful also and recommended it to the students who needed extra help.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Graph Mole tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help