Subject:   Looking for feedback to improve Line Gem 1
Author: SulanDun
Date: May 14 2006
Hi, I'm looking for feedback from anyone who teaches graphing linear equations
on the coordinate plane.

I've written a tutorial and game, Line Gem 1 that teaches graphing a line by
finding ordered pairs. (ex. choose random values for one variable, solve for the
other, and graph the resulting point) but as my ten year old hasn't studied
algebra yet, I have no one to test it on so I'm not sure how well it works.

If you've taught graphing linear equations, and could be kind
enough to check out my Line Gem 1 game and tutorial and send me feedback so I
can improve this free online game so that as many children as possible can
understand it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sulan Dun
author@funbasedlearning.com

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Line Gem 1 tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help