Subject:   RE: Looking for feedback to improve Line Gem 1
Author: OklaMathman
Date: May 15 2006
An excellent game to reinforce graphing linear equations. I only have a slight
problem with including vertical line graphs. I do not cover this early in
teaching of linear equations mainly because it is not a function. Although it
would not be too hard to go over them before the students try this game. My
stronger Algebra students especially those in Alg 2 became very competitive. My
stronger Alg 1 students only had problems with the fraction slopes. What pleased
me the most was how it held to interest of my weaker Alg 1 students while
reinforcing a needed skill. Thanks for your hard work

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Line Gem 1 tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help