Subject:   Reflections on Graphing Math Tools
Author: Swannee
Date: Jun 26 2006
The advantages of this graphing tool would be to quickly engage the kids in a
graphing activity.  I liked the idea that the runners can start at different
positions on the graph and that the kids can quickly minulipate the speed of the
runners and see how that translates to a graph.  I feel this is much easier to
use and to instruct than using the graphing calculator.
How can we record the different data and save it to a table?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help