Subject:   RE: Reflections on Graphing Math Tools
Author: SusanRose
Date: Jun 26 2006
I agree with most of your statement.  However, I think that it can be a valuable
resource in introducing some students to the graphing calculator.  This is
especially true if we have multiple levels of math understanding and ability
within one classroom.  I would probably give the more advanced students and
opportunity to see how they can perform these activities on a graphing
calculator.  In our district, it is all about differentiating instruction.  The
tool presents a wonderful opportunity for this.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help