Subject:   From physical to abstraction
Author: Shar1963
Date: Jun 26 2006
I see in my work with student the difficulty of translating a physical situation
into its mathematical abtraction.  I like the way this applet allows us to view
the physical, though simplistic, while immediately showing the graphing
abstraction.  This shift is a very important one where most of my students
struggle.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help