Subject:   RE: Reflections on Graphing Math Tools
Author: CynthiaP
Date: Jun 26 2006
I agree and I like that this tool gets kids interactive very quickly in a
graphing activity.  It would take a certain amount of time to build familiarity
with the program and to get over the "newness" of it and then to try and make
some predictions.
I like the idea of kids making predictions about what will happen and then
seeing if it does.  It is not so easy!  Perhaps they could work in pairs to come
up with predictions the way we did in the exercise.   A fun activity with real
learning potential.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help