Subject:   RE: Static graph versus Simulation Tool
Author: denisef
Date: Jun 26 2006
I would have students work in partners at first just like we did in our
workshop. I would have a specific set of tasks for them to solve and record
their responses on paper. First they could make predictions as to the results of
changing the parameters will make on the graph. Then they could record the
actual  results. In these days of video games, I think the students would really
enjoy seeing math presented in this format.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help