Subject:   RE: Graphing Tool
Author: Susan
Date: Jun 26 2006
On Jun 26 2006, szane3 wrote:
> One of the discoveries that intrigued me was that runners moving in
> opposite directions resulted in lines that had a slope that was
> positive if the runner ran to the right and negative if the runner
> ran toward the left. When entering the step size on the applet,
> however, negative numbers were not used.

I think trying to get kids to discover WHY the line is going "down" when the
runner is running to the left.  How would you get them to see this without
telling them outright?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help