Subject:   RE: Advantages of interactive Graphs
Author: ihor
Date: Jun 27 2006
Hi Susan,

Nice collection of applets! It’s too bad that the explorelearning.com applets
are not free. Otherwise, I would use them all the time.

I just returned from a conference in Boston and one of their daylong sessions
was on SimCalc’s Math Worlds which is the “rolls royce” of this type of
interactive graphs software. Here is a screen shot from their Java Math Worlds

http://mathforum.org/clime/SimCalcMW.jpg

You can see the similarities immediately.

Note: For those unfamiliar with the software you can download it for free at
http://www.simcalc.umassd.edu/software/jmw/index.html

-Ihor

?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help