Subject:   Converting units tools.
Author: denisef
Date: Jun 28 2006
I reviewed our sixth grade benchmarks and saw that our students were weak in
converting units. The examples on the tool at this site are too difficult. Could
you prepare activities in which students only convert standard to standard
measures (example, yards to feet, inches to yards) or metric to metric (
centimeters to meters, etc.) I would find this very helpful. Thanks. Denise

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Converting Units tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help