Subject:   RE: Converting units tools.
Author: Jeff L
Date: Jun 28 2006
On Jun 28 2006, denisef wrote:
> I reviewed our sixth grade benchmarks and saw that our students were
> weak in converting units. The examples on the tool at this site are
> too difficult. Could you prepare activities in which students only
> convert standard to standard measures (example, yards to feet,
> inches to yards) or metric to metric ( centimeters to meters, etc.)
> I would find this very helpful. Thanks. Denise

Look at these and let us know what else you had in mind:

http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/12853/

http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/12854

http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/12855

http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/12883/

http://www2.whidbey.net/ohmsmath/graphics/c_ladder.gif  (graphic)

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Converting Units tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help