Subject:   RE: Reflections on Graphing Math Tools
Author: JoanL
Date: Aug 3 2006
Mr. Mathman,
This is my second year teaching and have to say, when I worked away from the
fast paceness of my teaching the students were more engaged.  I would still
input hands-on activities to make what they are learning touchable and "real"
for them.  Thanks for the comments.  It gives me encouragement.

JoanL

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help