Subject:   RE: First Impressions of Dimenxian
Author: Mathman
Date: Sep 13 2006
On Jun  3 2006, QB wrote:
>I'd be curious to hear what you all think about
> this.

I've taught math for thirty years, and been a student for more than twice that.
You don't want to know what I think.  I will comment that it was once thought
that playing chess [instead of practicing their "otherwise boring" math skills]
would teach students "critical thinking".  It didn't.  It taught them to play
chess.  I'd better stop there.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Dimenxian tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help