Subject:   RE: First Impressions of Dimenxian
Author: markovchaney
Date: Sep 13 2006
Does the fact that folks may have believe erroneously in a transfer of knowledge
from chess to mathematics or critical thinking (I wonder who was so foolish)
prove or even strongly suggest that all games are utterly devoid of worth in
learning to think about math or other things?

I'd hate to think that someone would close his mind to all games as tools for
learning based on the example of chess.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Dimenxian tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help