Subject:   RE: Graphing Tool
Author: mrsctx
Date: May 12 2008
This is a reply to I-Heng's comments about the runner simulation tool.  I was
happy to hear someone else talk about letting students "play" and make
discoveries.  It is hard to find a balance between letting themm discover, and
guiding them to it.  As far as recording the information they use in the
simulation, I would probably use an Excel sheet to set up the columns for them
to record their observations.  I think that discovery simulations are great.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help