Subject:   RE: Understanding D,S & T
Author: MayMay
Date: Jun 26 2008
I agree.  For my students just setting up the graph is a major accomplishment.
Using this tool will allow them to experiment; use trial and error to obtain an
answer.  I really think my students will enjoy this tool.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Understanding Distance, Speed, and Time Relationships Using Simulation Software tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help